Mobile phones and tablets have known too much about us and even better than us. But what if one day they suddenly strike or lose memories? At this time, everyone would need a data recovery tool and this article is going to review such a tool called iMyFone D-Back.
- Part 1. What is iMyFone D-Back?
- Part 2. How to Use D-Back Data Recovery?
- Part 3. Does iMyFone D-Back Really Work?
- Part 4. Is iMyFone D-Back Safe to Use?
- Part 5. Is iMyFone D-Back Legit?
- Part 6. How Much Does iMyFone D-Back Cost?
- Part 7. Pros & Cons of D-Back iPhone Data Recovery
- Part 8. People Also Ask about iMyFone D-Back
Part 1. What is iMyFone D-Back?
iMyFone D-Back is also called iMyFone D-Back Data Recovery and there are three products in the series, one is D-Back iPhone Data Recovery, another is D-Back Android Data Recovery, and the other is D-Back Hard Drive Data Recovery. In this iMyFone D-Back review, I’ll mainly focus on D-Back for iPhone.
Part 2. How to Use D-Back Data Recovery?
It is extremely easy to use D-Back iPhone Data Recovery and with it, you and your lost data are just a few clicks away! Unlike traditional software, iMyFone D-Back adopts a very intuitive and instructive UI design. Everyone can learn how to use it in no time as long as you launch it. See how I use it below:
Step 1. Download and install D-Back. iMyFone D-Back is available for both Windows and Mac computers. The installation time will depend on your Internet speed. In my case, it takes about two minutes.
Step 2. Select one recovery mode according to your situation. Once launch it, You’ll see five sections on the left side, which are respectively Smart Recovery, Recover from iOS Device (no backup), Recover from iTunes Backup (also third-party backups), Recover from iCloud, and Fix iOS System.
If you have no idea about the differences between Recover from iOS Device, iTunes, and iCloud. Smart Recovery can directly lead you to the right mode according to your situation. But if you’ve already known where to go, go directly there. Besides, D-Back full version is also able to fix your iPhone/iPad problems before data recovery, such as iPhone/iPad stuck at the Apple logo, iPhone/iPad stuck in recovery mode, iPhone/iPad is Disabled/Unavailable, etc.
Step 3. Scan, preview, and recover lost data. What I love the most about D-Back is it allows you to scan and preview your lost data beforehand. After that, you can selectively recover the data as you want.
Part 3. Does iMyFone D-Back Really Work?
Yes, it does! D-Back is able to scan and recover four types of data, including Messages & Call Logs, Third Party IM Apps, Photos & Videos, Memos & Others. Whether you have backed up your data before or not, there are possibilities that you can get your data back on your device.
It is very thoughtful of D-Back Data Recovery to allow you to scan and preview your lost data using its free version. That is to say, it won’t cost you a penny just to recover your lost data. Only when you need to export the recovered data (btw, you can decide the exported data type), you need to pay for an iMyFone D-Back registration code.
Part 4. Is iMyFone D-Back Safe to Use?
There is nothing to worry about when it comes to its safety issue. Based on my personal experience, iMyFone D-Back is a hundred percent risk-free for three reasons：
- Your personal data is safe. iMyFone D-Back has no way to steal or record your iPhone/iPad data. Even though some features need you to log in to iCloud first, you can enter your iCloud account and password without any worry.
- Your iPhone/iPad is safe. iMyFone D-Back can do no harm to your iPhone/iPad health. Instead, it can even fix your iPhone/iPad problems before you proceed with the data recovery process. For example, if you need to recover iPhone data because your iPhone is flashing Apple logo and can’t respond to any buttons, D-Back can not only keep all your data safe but also fix your iPhone back to normal.
- Your PC/Mac is safe. Both D-Back for Mac and D-Back for Windows contain no viruses and malicious plugins thus your computer will stay safe and sound during the download and installation process.
Part 5. Is iMyFone D-Back Legit?
The answer is a capital YES. It is legit to use D-Back as it will not jailbreak your device nor do anything that may invalidate your device warranty. After the data recovery, your device is just like it used to be. No differences can be noticed and actually, no changes have been made except that you got the data back.
D-Back iOS/Android Data Recovery is developed by a medium-sized tech company called iMyFone, which is staffed by a group of experienced and outstanding people in software development. iMyFone is a legit company and thus its products are not scams of any kind. However, I do find some websites are spreading cracked iMyFone software that everyone should stay away from.
Besides, iMyFone D-Back is featured on many authority sites, such as Cult of Mac, PCWorld, and Payette Forward, which is also strong evidence of its legitimacy. Check Part 6 to see how much D-Back costs and how to get a special coupon code.
Part 6. Is iMyFone D-Back Free? How Much Does it Cost?
As I’ve mentioned above, iMyFone is free to recover & preview lost data but not free to export and download the data. As for how much D-Back will cost you, you can check its pricing plans below.
iMyFone D-Back Pricing Plans
|1 iOS Device
|1 iOS Device
|5 iOS Devices
iMyFone iPhone Data Recovery is slightly more expensive than its competitors but meanwhile, it promises the highest recovery success rate in the industry. By 1 iOS Device, it means you can only use one registration code to recover data from one iOS Device. If you need to recover data from multiple iOS devices, you should choose the lifetime plan.
iMyFone D-Back Free Version vs iMyFone D-Back Full Version
|Scan and preview lost data.
|Everything that the free version can do.
|Extract data from iTunes/iCloud backup.
|Selectively export recovered data to your computer.
|Fix most common iPhone/iPad/iPod touch problems.
Part 7. Pros & Cons of D-Back iPhone Data Recovery
What I Like
- Support to recover multiple data types.
- Free to scan and preview lost data.
- Selectively recover data and define exported data types.
- High data recovery rate.
- Support all Apple devices and operating systems.
- Available for both Mac and Windows computers.
What I Don’t Like
- A little bit expensive.
- Recover from iCloud Backup feature has nothing special.
- It can be better if users can customize their own licenses according to their own needs.
Part 8. People Also Ask about iMyFone D-Back Data Recovery
1. What to do if D-Back Data Recovery doesn’t work?
iMyFone D-Back failed to log in due to an error? iMyFone D-Back error 10105? iMyFone D-Back not retrieving from iCloud? No worries! As long as iMyFone doesn’t work properly, you can either reboot your iPhone and computer or write an email to their support team. They’d love to respond to your email as it is an effective way to improve product quality. For very urgent situations, you can call iMyFone customer service for an instant fix.
2. Can I download iMyFone D-Back app on my iPhone?
No, you can’t. iMyFone D-Back series is currently only available for Windows and Mac computers but according to my thread, they are planning to launch D-Back app soon.
3. How to cancel iMyFone subscription?
It is very convenient to stop iMyFone auto-subscription service. All you need to do is follow their instructions on this page before the next renewal date. Once succeeded, you won’t get a bill from iMyFone next month. (Be careful that you need to provide your order number or profile ID.)
iMyFone D-Back is an outstanding iPhone data recovery tool that everyone should know when you mistakenly destroy your device or accidentally delete important data. In one word, I see no reason why a person shouldn’t give a shot to D-Back under any data loss situations. How’s your experience with iMyFone D-Back? Let us know in the comment section!